In the blink of an eye, we have turned the page and started a new school year! It’s always very exciting to see new faces of 6th graders entering the student ministry. And, we always look forward to reconnecting with students who have been out during summer break.
Life Caddies for the boys this year are:
- Josh Hermosillo (6th grade)
- Taylor Manatt (7th-8th grades)
- Robbie Cox & Craig Johnson (9th grade)
- Phil Miller & Austin Kelly (10th-12th grades)
Life Caddies for the girls:
- Katie Hall & Angela Moses (6th-7th grades)
- Amanda Hermosillo (8th grade)
- Betsy Cox (9th grade)
- Natalie Manatt (10th grade)
- Valerie Speers (11th-12th grades)
Please pray for these Life Caddies as they consistently minister to the younger generation within our family.
Our weekly gathering, ASCENT, is for 6th-12th grade students. We meet from 6:00 – 8:00 pm on Wedesday evenings and dinner is always provided, thanks to Lake Valley Home Groups!
For many young people, ASCENT is the front porch for students to begin building relationships with our family of families. Our goal is to take students from the front porch – to the back yard- to the dinner table – for students to experience church as family. – Nate Hall