“For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me…Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.” – MATTHEW 25:35-40
What Is It: Family Camp is a time for Lake Valley families to serve God by serving our community. Our goal is to provide opportunities to be the feet, heart, and hands of Jesus.
- Tuesday: Adventure Race – Hop in a car and drive around town, getting points for your team by serving others in a fun way.
- Wednesday: Ministry Stations – Travel from station to station inside the walls of Lake Valley, participating in ways to minister to others.
- Thursday: PACK SHACK Feed the Funnel Party – Don a hairnet and gloves and join an assembly line to help package meals to feed our community. Our goal is to pack at least 15,000 meals, so we need YOU!
Who Is Invited: EVERYONE is invited! Families with kids; families with no kids; single members; teens; friends of Lake Valley; childcare provided for children ages 3 years and under.
When: June 19th – 21st (Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday)
What to Expect: Dinner will begin around 5 pm followed by a short time of worship, a message from our pastors, and will end with our service project for the evening.
What Can You Do To Help:
- Pray for Family Camp
- Attend and bring people with you
- Register at the Info Booth, call the church office, or text Amy @ 501-282-0598
- Volunteer your time
- Donate supplies