For Us…Beyond Us is an appropriate heading for this article about the Lake Valley Women’s Bible study on Wednesday mornings. Before sitting down to compose this invitation, I browsed through the pictures taken in 2019. I smiled.
What I saw was a community of women…
- Learning more about the Bible and how to live the Christian life by serving others.
- Women, from age 25 to 87, talking to one another…and truly listening to each other. There is so much we learn from one another.
- Working together to ‘push back the darkness’.
- Laughing, crying, living.
What do we do on Wednesday mornings in Seminar A?
- Study God’s word and pray.
- Share how we have heard His voice and seen Him work.
- Support each other as we fulfill our Kingdom assignments.
- And sometimes go on field trips!
If you are available any Wednesday morning, please join us. Come once or every week. Arrive late, leave early, or attend the full class time. The group strives to be accepting of schedule issues. We meet almost every Wednesday from mid-January through mid-December. For more information, there should be information cards at the Info Booth. The next study will be Gideon: Your Weakness, God’s Strength by Priscilla Shirer. This is a powerful study that has the potential to change your life. Study guides ($16) will be available for purchase at the beginning of class.
Start date: January 15th
Time: 9:30 am – 11:30 am in Seminar A.
Note: We begin gathering in Seminar A at 9:00 am and childcare is provided.
– CARROLYN TUCKER